viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011

Cover wars (6)


Cover wars is an idea of Sammee @ I want to read that to show the nternational covers of the same book, and pick the best one

Hex Hall, Rachel Hawkins

Spanish                                                                      US

UK                                                                       Bulgarian


This time my weekly english post is for the cover wars.
And the covers for this time are the Hex Hall's.

As you can see the bulgarian and the UK covers are similar, but the bulgarian is really really really "nasty" I think the 3 girls are Elanie and her friends, but they look like "tabledancers"... wow! for me is of very bad taste!
And although I just read the book I can't say what the cat means?... can anybody help me??

Anyway, I like the US cover is nice to know that the water shows another different person.
I love the UK cover, the uniforms are wonderful. I love them! And I love their shadows!

And the last, the spanish one... That's why I read this book. I love the... smoke? in form of flower, and well, I can be stupid, but I love the girl's nose!

So, the winner in this war, at least for me, is the......

Spanish cover!

Yay!!

0 POV's:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por comentar! Me encanta conocer tu opinión.
Lamentablemente no puedo contestar preguntas sobre enlaces de descarga, pero si quieres saber más sobre la entrada, déjamelo saber!
Abrazos

 

Nox Invictus Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang