miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2012

I became a faerie for Julie Kagawa.

Hello everyone! I know this is absolutely unusual of what I post in the blog, but I had to try it.
I'm entering to the Calling All Fey contest by Julie Kagawa here: http://juliekagawa.blogspot.com/2012/10/october-contest-calling-all-fey.html

I never used a costume before, I never went to a Halloween party before (when don't have parties like that here in my country)
So, that was my very first oportunity to do something like that.

And here is my pic....


 

I think I am a summer faerie. I love to believe Fey, even when they're bad, they're colorful, and have wings.
Yeah, that wings are real... well, not real, they're of paper and plastic, aren't they awesome?
I told a friend about this pic, and he was so kind to change the colors a little, make it a little dark.. oh you know, skin's imperfections, and fey don't have imperfections, lol!

So, I know I'm not really beautiful, and my face isn't pretty (too bad my make up doesn't look the right way), but I hope that you like it!

Love!

0 POV's:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por comentar! Me encanta conocer tu opinión.
Lamentablemente no puedo contestar preguntas sobre enlaces de descarga, pero si quieres saber más sobre la entrada, déjamelo saber!
Abrazos

 

Nox Invictus Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang